If you are joining me on this fasting journey, you may be starting to notice some changes in your body...
I am currently in the throes of a migraine from the pit of hell itself. It is about all the focus I can muster to type this- please understand I am not seeking stmpathy. I'm merely being honest. Because I want you to know that you are not alone. I am not alone. We serve a very real, very present God, who is our Savior, our Healer, our Father and our Redemption.
Another side effect of liquid-only fasting can be constipation. Our bodies are in shock and denial about the lack of food, and I liken this process to a child throwing a fit when they don't get what they want for dinner. I am the 'tough love' sort of parent, so I self-pep-talk, and PRAY. The enemy has no hold on me. And he has no hold on you, friend. As much as you want this breakthough, this release, this year of blessing, he wants to steal your victory, kill your momentum, and destroy your blessing.
My prayer for you right now, if you are sojourning through this faithful obedience with me, is this; that you would turn to God in the midst, that you would cry out to Jehovah Shalom, our God who IS Peace, and that you would claim this hour, this day, this year, as a year of God's favor on your life.
Be encouraged that He can see your struggle and He is faithful to bring His promises to fruition.
--Julie--
No comments:
Post a Comment