Thursday, January 1, 2015

...Hello Again...

It's been along time. Maybe too long... For the past 20 months I have been distracted by a grief too immense to describe with words. I have been celebrating a year (2014) filled with God's abundant blessings and have grown in my faith in Jesus. From the pit of adolescent beliefs, to a walking, talking firm believer in the Resurrected Christ, I have grown. 

And I have decided to return once again to the ebb and flow of the blogosphere. 

I cannot promise that I will be consistent. But I will be present. 


I will extend this olive-branch of a catch-up of the goings-on in Kent world:
In 2014 we bought a new big beautiful home in Lodi, 

celebrated the kids starting a new school (LCS) and 


rejoiced as Kevin was promoted to Sergeant 
and Kayden was baptized.

 We have also enjoyed season passes to the one and only Disneyland, which has provided countless hours of family fun and healing.

For a full and complete run-down feel free to catch me on Instagram (@mrsjuliekent) where I post liberally.

Thank you for your patience with me as I jump back in, and your feedback as I try my hand once again at the whole blog-thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment