Thursday, August 6, 2009

Sometimes I get soooooo mad...

I refuse to comment on the City Council's decision to remove the invocation of Jesus from prayer before meetings.
I get so fired up, it makes me cry. And people are ignorant and do not understand that it's not about what diety you worship. I know my American History well enough to say that this nation WAS founded on the basic belief in the Soverign God. His name is on our currency, and in our Pledge Of Allegiance.
The fact that a PASTOR, said he "doesnt think God needs us to defend Him" needs to brush up on his Bible. aaaaggggghhhhhh!!!!!! People, you ignorance never ceases to suprise me!
To quote the infamous Forrset Gump, "That's all I have to say about that."
You can read the article and comments yourself at:

1 comment:

  1. The world we live in is a scary place.. and it gets worse everyday. I hope the rapture comes before our children have to see how bad it'll get.

    ReplyDelete