Everyone gets a different message from the book, at least the few people that I have encountered who have read the book. I have so much to say about this book, I could write (type) about it for days. I took up about a third of my journal, scribbling my ideas and reactions while I was reading.
I encourage anyone and everyone to read this book. It will, at the very least, open your eyes to your own 'humanness' and judgemental tendencies. For me, it deepened my relationship with God as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. I have a copy I will loan out, and my convictions for this book are so strong, I will BUY you your own copy if you promise to read it. You dant have to talk about it. Just read the whole thing!!
If you want to discuss it further, I'd LOVE to chat about it! Email me!!
**THANKS, MOM FOR RECOMMENDING IT! - and AA too!**
No comments:
Post a Comment