Saturday, August 8, 2009

Im going to restrict my blog

I am going to add the email addresses of the blogs that I read, and the people that I know read my blog. But for privacy, I am going to restrict access. So if you regularly read this (not via email-that part will not change, so Nana, Aunt Anna, and Aunt Audra, Mom and Kev you can ignore this) please send me your email address and I will add it to the list, and you will have to log in to read my posts. Sorry, guys. But people are losers and like to snoop. I will keep this up and open until Monday, then I will add the email address and begin to restrict public access. Thanks for understanding!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the invite!!! Sometimes it's the only way we hear about what's going on with each other! I even get to update my mom :o)

    ReplyDelete