Ok, guys.... having a little issue here!
Justice has been having an ongoing issue at church with a bully. She's been hit in the face on 3 occations (once with a piece of bark) and pushed into something once. Thats 4 incidents. Why didn't I learn the first time around?! (or second? or third?)
Anyway, Kevin called the person in charge and that person couldnt even call him back! The secretary called ME. Shouldnt the CHURCH be a little more responsible than that??
Wednesday Justice was punched in the face. She's got a little bruise under her eye and a scratch on her cheek.
Today we had a long talk about church and she started crying! She told me that she "gets hurt from the mean kid" (<-dont want to mention the name). I feel like Ive failed my daughter. Ive been praying and praying about it, but I just cannot get over that I put her in the situation that got her hurt. I knew it was going to happen again! I emailed the person in charge prior to Wednesday and was assured that the bully would have constant supervision.
I am burning with anger. Why? Why didnt the kids have supervision, like I was promised? Why was he even in her class? Why couldnt the people in charge keep an eye on the bully???
Remember when I ranted about friends that weren't being good friends? Well, I got another lesson when one of these people was running the class that Justice was in, when she got punched. So that's what this world has come to? You don't like me, so you let my kid be a victim?
AAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! Well, now you know how you can be praying for me. For Justice. Thanks!
I don't believe that you failed her honey... You were taking her to a place that you felt was supposed to be safe. In my heart I believe a Church is supposed to be safer than anything. The people that failed are the people that didn't do anything about the bully... I hope that things change now. I will keep this entire situation in my prayers. Ultimately I know that you will all be stronger for it and Jus will be fine she has you for a mommy! xoxo
ReplyDelete