Thursday, August 6, 2009

No 9-5 in this household...

AGAIN! Why can't my husband have a boring job? Ok, so that's not his personality. Or his idea of living a productive life. But, still.... I cannot tell you how many people call, etc, and say they see my dear, quiet-natured Kevin doing something exciting and dangerous in the paper. Sometimes he forgets to tell me about it and it ends up in the paper. This, however, is not one of those times. Here is a link to the Lodi News Sentinal article about yesterday's exciting adventure that inhibited Lodi's K9 guys from going to the SJSO K9 Memorial. If you view it, 2 of the 14 pictures in the flash player slideshow are of Kevin and Bronx. http://www.lodinews.com/articles/2009/08/06/news/2_pursuit_090806.txt Gotta love this life!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness that is so crazy! To happen in Lodi that's just nuts!! I bet Kevin was on cloud 9 to be apart of all that! How fun for him... I noticed he wasn't even in uniform cause it was so unexpected and sudden! People have no idea what it's like to be married to a police officer!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete