I don't think that it is possible for a mom to be more proud of her daughter.
QT2 report cards came out, and Justice's grades are fabulous!
I am so blessed, to have such a daughter as Justice.
She is smart (sometimes to smart. yes, gone is the time of spelling things out loud!), she is energetic, easygoing, and (MOST importantly) she is seeking the Lord and worshiping Him!
Congrats, baby girl. You did a great job.
Mommy loves you.
Merciful Father,
Who am I and what is my family that You have given us this blessing?!
Thank-You for Justice, thank-You for the priviledge of being her mommy.
But even greater than I, YOU, Lord love her more.
As I commit her to Your capable hands each day, let me praise You with my whole heart, for letting me even slightly, experience parenthood.
You are God and You are SO GOOD.
I love You.
In Jesus' Holy Name. Amen.

No comments:
Post a Comment