Chapter 2 of POPM encourages us to write our own mission statement.
Without further ado, here is my very own:
I was created by God and for God, to do His will and bring Him glory.
I believe that God blessed me with two beautiful and wonderful children because there are aspects of His character, faithfulness, mercy and love that I would never understand if I wasn't a mom.
My spiritual gifts are Administration, Faith, and Leadership.
I recognize and accept that I am flesh and that I sin.
I have weaknesses, and these weaknesses are opportunities for God to be strong on my behalf.
I rely on God fully, and I trust Him to equip me to encourage my family in Him.
I believe God to be True.
My sincere hope is that I model my faith at home, and that my children recognize Jesus, come to love Him, serve Him, and accept His endless mercies in Salvation.

No comments:
Post a Comment