So, I don't think that it is a secret that I had a hysterectomy in June of 2011.
That was my low point. I started struggling with weight gain, low energy and low self-esteem.
Any of my female friends can testify to this truth: when the hormones aren't in balance, all of life isn't in balance. Enter: Natalie Vice. Her and her husband, Tony, own Fleet Feet Sports in Stockton. Natalie turned me on to SPARK and ThermoPlus, two AdvoCare products designed to help jump-start the metabolism, and boost energy without the harsh crash of sugar.
It has totally changed my perspective and outlook! I wake up every morning, and take my SPARK. It isn't like a jolt of insta-caffeine, it is more like a de-clouding of the mind. Does that even make sense? It makes me feel awake.
AdvoCare is endorsed by hundreds of elite athletes, sports professionals, mega-entertainers, (Think Drew Brees, Mark Martin and Michael W. Smith) and thousands of regular Joe's from across the nation.
I have noticed such a difference, and these products have proven indispensable in my life, and my husband's too, that I decided to become a distributor.
Here is a link to more information.
And here is a link to my personal page.
If you are interested in learning more, or have any questions, please feel free to contact me.
I just signed up for and ordered the products to do the AdvoCare 24-Day Challenge. I will be blogging about this adventure, so stay tuned!
Thanks for reading,

No comments:
Post a Comment