Wednesday, February 16, 2011

...Leave A Message...

Maybe it is the season of life in which I currently find myself. Maybe it is just the lifestyle of my family. Maybe, just maybe, it is ME..... cue "Jaws" theme music.
For some reason, whatever it may be, I seem to be racing through life at breakneck speed. I find my hands are in so many projects and my irons are hot in the blazing furnace.
Oh, sure, Im a master magician. I can fool anyone into thinking that I am poised and graceful, that I have it all undercontrol while still managing to serve dinner 'Leave It To Beaver' style. But that, my friend, is so far from the truth!
In reality I am a crazy mess. I ramble during conversations with my husband, when I try to catch him up on all the comings-and-goings of daily life. I feel out-of-breath and out-of-sorts.

BUT...

There is a specific reason that I appear in full coontrol: God is!
God is the sticky gule that holds me together. When I seek to rest in Him, I have renewed strength.
The Almighty Sustainer keeps me grounded and secure.
I hope that you not only know this God, the God, but that you have a relationship with Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment