Friday, February 18, 2011

...10 little Questions...



I was listening to Family Life radio the other day, and there was a 2-part program where these ten questions that 'husbands should ask their wives' were being discussed. I'm not going to get into what my husband and I talked about, but here are the questions. Some of them I found profound. I pray that you and your spouse are able to have great conversation and truly connect over these:
1- What can I do to cause you to feel more loved and cherished?
2- What can I do to illustrate the fact that I respect you, your ideas, and your goals?
3- What can I do to assure you that I hear you and what is on your heart?
4- What can I do to make you feel absolutely secure?
5- What can I do to make sure you have confidence and joy in our future?
6- What attribute would you most like me to develop?
7- What attributes would you like me to help you develop yourself?
8- What achievement in my life would bring you greatest joy? (there are no typo's ..... this is how it was said. but truly, it is powerful!)
9- What would indicate to you that I truly desire to be more Christ-like?
10- What mutual goal would you like us to accomplish?

There you have it. Now get to talkin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment