Thursday, July 23, 2009

Recreational Drug of Choice...

COFFEE
Ah, yes. Coffee. Almost anything will do.
Decaf.
Starbucks, Seattle's Best, Peet's.
HOUSE OF COFFEES!
My new favorite thing is to make strong - not quite espresso- Folgers French Vanilla coffee in my coffeemaker and put it in the fridge for a few hours. When it it thoroughly cold, I put some in the blender with some ice and a scoop of International's Vanilla Cafe' and a splash of milk. I blend on 'high/liquefy' for a good minute, and viola - the perfect summer treat for a coffee-aholic.
mmmmmm....... maybe I'll go make myself one now!

1 comment:

  1. My favorite thing to make almost every afternoon is a Cafe Devita-- not sure if I spelt it right. I buy the can at Costco, it's a powder and you just add a little milk and ice and blend it up-- it's a poor man's Starbucks, but SO delicious!!!

    ReplyDelete