I was intrugiued by this internet story, and thought Id share, just incase you don't read the Yahoo! news briefs. (Ya, like this is "news"-right?) Anyhow, I found it interesting, and while I am not going to post the entire story, you can follow the link and read all about it for yourself.
Some handwriting expert said that the best indicator of handwriting is when the subject writes in cursive, even though the person may not always write in cursive. (Like me). The expert makes the subjects write "she sells seashells by the seashore".. Hmmmm......
If Your Writing Slants…
To the right: You are open to the world around you and like to socialize with other people.To the left: You generally like to work alone or behind the scenes. If you are right-handed and your handwriting slants to the left, you may be expressing rebellion.
Not at all: You tend to be logical and practical. You are guarded with your emotions.
If Your S’s Are…
Round: You are a people-pleaser and seek compromise. You avoid confrontation.
Pointy: You are intellectually probing and like to study new things. The higher and pointier the peaks, the more ambitious you are.
Open at the bottom: You might not be following your heart. For example, you always wanted to be an artist, but you have a career in finance.
Printed: You are versatile.

Handwriting has ALWAYS intrigued me. Maybe I'll go into handwriting forensics one day :)
ReplyDelete