Monday, July 13, 2009

Just Another Day In The Life...

Today Kev and I did a K9 demo at Hutchins Street Square for some kids from Camp Hutchins. I LOVE aggitating for our dog, Bronx. I LOVE catching and being a part of the madness associated with the K9... It is a rush to see a 65+ pound dog running full speed at you, with only some hard plastic and canvas seperating you from complete disaster. (Thanks to Kim and Bre for coming to watch, and to Carla for snapping the pics!) I can't post a lot of pictures of me catching, or of Kev and the dog, but....
The kids stayed at Grammy's house today while Kev and I did the demo. It was pretty warm today, so we decided after we got back to Grammy's that we would set up the 'pool' for the kids.
So, long story short, here are some pictures of the kids playing in the 'pool' at Grammy's, with a couple pictures snuck in of Kev and I. Shhh.... don't tell!
me lovin on Bronx after letting him 'catch' me a couple times.
Justice airborne, jumping into the 'pool'
my super handsome lil man!
my cute kids

1 comment:

  1. I love the pool pics!
    (Shhhhhh I didn't see any pics of you, Kev and Bronx lol that is sooo awesome!)

    ReplyDelete