Finally finished all 7 books of the Yada Yada journey. Whew! I wish there were more, but there is always the House of Hope series...
Today I started my study of the life of David. I got Beth Moore's 90-day study, which I plan to finish in 13 days. If I tackle 7-days of her book every day, it will be 13 days until the finish.
I want to be more prepaired for the Annointed, Redeemed, Transformed Bible Study starting in August. I've never been so 'in' the life of David, so this is an exciting journey for me. I LOVE the Psalms but besides my 90-day challenge in 44 days, I havent devoured either 1or 2 Samuel.
I am hoping that this will be exactly what I need, during those times I am down-and-out. I haven't told everyone, I guess it won't hurt to just get it out there, but I have been having a lot of abdominal pain. 2 weeks ago during an ultrasound, the Doc found some fluid on my abdomen. (Why do they say "on" when it is really "in"??) The Doc thinks that it is Endometriosis. I do NOT want to have to take a pill to feel good all of the time, so we -K and I- made the decision to undergo a laparoscopic procedure. Still waiting on the insurance to complete the pre-auth so Im sure the date will be set for some time in August. I hope sooner than later, the pain is debilitating, and leaves me an ineffective mommy for two young children. Not fun!
So, wish me luck and pray I get INTO my pre-fall study of David, not just through it.
Also, please pray for me and my family during this time of uncertainty surrounding my Endo.
"God is our refuge and strength, a very pleasant help in trouble" -Psalm 46:1
No comments:
Post a Comment