Saturday, October 17, 2009

New Beds (sorta)

Today our wonderful friend Steve came by and gave Justice a bed. Well, a cute little girly frame. Thanks to Nana, we already a twin mattress...
So we took apart Justice's old bed and put it in Kayden's room, took down Kayden's crib, and put up Justice's new-to-her bed.. Kayden and Daddy are busy snoozing away, in Kayden's bed. We're going to go buy a bed rail tonight so that Kayden can sleep without supervision. (we tried to put him down for a nap earlier, but he kept getting off the bed and playing with toys!)

Justice needs to clean her room, but here is the bed!


Daddy and Kayden are sleeping, and Kayden's room is soo messy - but here is the bed!

****************************************************
Thanks to our friend Sierra, I now have a custom bookshelf to fit in the space I needed it to, in my bedroom. I love it! I have way more books than what will fit, but these are books that I study from, and read frequently.
Doesnt it look awesome?!


The one on the right is the new one, the one on the left is Ikea..

No comments:

Post a Comment