Thursday, October 29, 2009

Happy Fall, Everyone!!

I love autumn! I love decorating my house for fall. I have to concede to Kevin every year and put out a few Halloween (my least favorite holiday) decorations. But for the most part, everything is kept very fall-ish. I leave it all out until after Thanksgiving , when we (for reasons I cannot understand – Id prefer to wait until Dec 20th) decorate for the Christmas season.

I bought this pain and painted the welcome sign and added it,
and I added the cute little scarecrow! I think it turned out adorable!


Here is my yard. Our painted pumpkins, and some fake ones that are carved that we
put out every year. I love the fall-feel of our little yard!


Here are some more of our pumpkins. This is not all the decorations
we have out, but I didnt want to take a picture of every little sign!


A few of the decorations in the house. There is quite a bit more, but again,
I didnt feel like taking pics of every little detail!

No comments:

Post a Comment