Today I had my 'annual' .... lovely. I feel as though I should take up a cot in the GYN's office. I have been poked, prodded, cut open, and manipulated in almost every way since Febuary 2006. I am sincerely looking forward to the day when I will no longer need to go there, save for the once a year pap.
Today I was informed that I should be starting my Lupron soon, (good thing, Ive had the hormones for 4 weeks already) and they are going to give me the Gardasil injections. I know what you are thinking - Yay me, right? Yeah, me too. I was just thinking how flippin awesome it is that I "get" to have Lupron injections and get the Gardasil injections over the next 6 months.
Other than that, they found no lumps anywhere. Since fibroids run so very high in my family, I have done my part to avoid getting them as much as possible. I quit drinking caffeene (for the most part, but I do have an occational soda) and I check myself regularly for lumps.
SO, do you think that since there is no sickness in heaven, there will be no need for paps? There will sure be some bored OB's and GYN's up there! lol...... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment