Monday, October 12, 2009

Awesome Cleaner!!

On Friday, a young man came to the door selling some liquid cleaning product. I wasn't interested until he asked if there was any stain that I couldnt remove. I told him that there was a marks-a-lot mural on my fridge, that even the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser couldn't remove. He said this leaner he was selling would remove it.
I told him I had spend (literally) hours scrubbing it, and it was faded and pretty old now, but nothin I had tried worked. I was skeptical. But willing to try it. I took his squirt bottle and ran to the kitchen. Sure enough, two squirts of the dillutd formula and presto! My fridge looks new. So I bought the product and spent the next 3 hours scrubbing the fridge top to bottom, inside and out. It seriously looks new! It is very exciting!

the before, when the mural was new, before I even tried to scrub it at all.

woohoo! After the amazing new cleaner took of the rest of the mural!
doesn't it look new?! lol

1 comment: