Period.
I'm not talking about finding a stash of hidden money, or inheriting billions.
I mean true provision.
Peace for restlessness, Love for hurts, and Comfort for fears.
He is the Way.
He has so perfectly orchestrated people in our lives, that touch us deeply, and reflect His personality.
I can honestly say that there are those special people in my life that 'get' me and love me.
I am blessed beyond measure, and I certanly have what I do not deserve - all the glory to God!
So, to whom this post is directed - know that I love you. And I thank God daily for you. I am blessed to have you to turn to when I need guidance, a shoulder, and unconditional love.
You - each of you - are a jewel in my crown.

Tears, I have tears, because the same could be said in reverse. The blessing of your friendship and your love in priceless and eternal. Sorry to steal this one, but 1-4-3!
ReplyDelete