Momma (Grandma) Joan and I @ HOC 6/2/11
I am one blessed girl! Got some HOC to take on vaca!
Some wives find loose change or an occational dollar bill left in the washer from their husband's pants - I find casings. And I wouldn't have it any other way!!
My silly girl
Learning to swing all by her big-girl self!
My handsome son on the swings
He drives my crazy sometimes, but I'd die for one of his smiles!
Tilly on the swing!
Mom and I at the Yankees@A's game 5/30
Before Yankees@A's game on 5/30
Yes, I am one proud Mommy!!!!
We mom-sandwhiched her between some Yankee fans!
Mother's Day gift to mom: A's tickets! (Too see the Yankees, ofcourse! 5/30)
I LOVE MY FAMILY!!
I dont remember the date I took this - but I love it.
Justice and Joe feeding the Lorikeets at Mickey Grove Zoo in May
Justice feedig the lorikeets at Mickey Grove Zoo in May
Kayden on the slide
more Kayden on the slide!
Justice worshiping in the sanctuary... God is so good!!
Justice on our last-day-of-School lunch date. See the snail fallig on Daddy's head because he was in a meeting and missed lunch? Precious!!
Kayden's artwork from the same lunch date.
I just really like this picture.... God is amazing!!
No comments:
Post a Comment