Tuesday, June 28, 2011

...Lately...

My son is consumed with the idea that a brew-babe (that's barista for all you Starbucks feinds) Lisa at our local coffee honey-hole, House Of Coffee's, is his girlfriend. Yes, girlfriend.
I don't quite remember how he came up with this idea, but I must admit that I think it is sorta cute.
 He LOVES his Lisa, and says "she makes my coffee good."
God is SO GOOD! Both of our children are showing interest in firearms. This is particularly exciting to me, as I am a gun enthusiast and a hunter. I am thrilled to share the raising of Justice and Kayden with a man who is also (obviously) pro-gun and blessed to have many opportunities to have our children around firearms, and give them the chance to shoot! Here are a couple pictures from our recent trip to "the range":


 thumbs up! She hit the yellow circle, which she was aiming for!


Kayden's turn!

Thumbs up from the boy, too! He did a good job.
 We absolutely love the Corcorans. We love spending time with them, chatting with them, and gleaning from their life lessons, applicable to our own. They have endeared themselves to us in a mighty way, and knit their lives to ours. Justice and Kayden affectionately refer to them as "Grandma Joan" and "GranPat".



No comments:

Post a Comment