It seems I can't even get my updates posted in a timely manner! I can assure you, it isn't for lack of trying! (I did spend 8+ hours yesterday-5/3- doing yard work)
So let me continue now with more goings-on from April...
April 10th was the wedding of Amanda Rodriguez and Vidal Romero in Foresthill. It was a nice wedding, with a GREAT venue! The highlight reel:
My beautiful children
They love eachother!
My boys: brother, father, son, and husband
us girls: mother, daughter and me!
I just love his face!
My handsome man and I
Mom and I
Pretty as a Princess
Handsome Boy
The vintage cars that took the wedding party to the ceremony venue - seen here outside the Lodge
Amanda and Daniel. He walked her down the asile. So precious.
"...with this ring..."
the cake
Dad. We were all trying on all the funky hats in the bar, waiting for the reception to start
Justice
Kayden
Kevin
Me
Amanda and Vidal
"cheers!" Justice tried Apple Cider for the first time
the cutting of the cake
first dance as husband and wife
Jus and Vidal.
Jus and Kayd
They were so tired after all that partying. Aren't they too cute?!
April 13th was Justice's FIFTH birthday - a day which deserves a post of it's own.
On April 22, we went to our church's annual production of Picture Of Jesus. It's Jebby's Rock Opera-version of The Passion, and it is always wonderful! The 23rd was the Easter Run-n-Fun. I had a hard time with my 5k (but I finished!) and the kids each enjoyed their own kiddie races. Justice even made the front page of the Sports section of the LNS! It was exciting!
Run, Justice, Run!
Look at that girl go!
Kayd at the starting line
Run, Kayden, Run!!!
I am so proud, son!
All the kids: Kayden, Justice, Kyle, Colin and Keira
my kids.
On April 25th I saw Dr. Hickox for my 3-week post-op appointment. Hooray for finally getting through to him that I NEED A HYSTERECTOMY! The next step in this adventure is to get Dr. Gill to also approve the surgery (which shouldn't be a problem) and then schedule it! The sooner the WAY better... I'll keep you updated.
April 26th was Easter. We spent the day celebrating the RISIN LORD.
April 30th was the very first Treasure Box Delivery Day. I was blessed by so many wonderful volunteers. It went smoothly and even a hiccup like the truck being an hour early was not an issue! Praise the Lord for His favor in this endeavour.
I LOVE that photo of you and your mom from the wedding
ReplyDelete