Today I was asked to do a photo shoot for a special friend.
It is difficult to talk about the reasons behind the shoot without getting emotional. You see, Carlos is a close friend of ours, and a former LPD K9 handler, like Kevin. Well, Carlos recently found out that Bogey, his former partner and current pet, has cancer.
We all know that once 'retired', our dogs won't live very long. It's a mark of the trade, I guess.
So today I captured a few shots and hopefully preserved a few memories for Carlos and his family, of a dear and faithful friend.
Bogey, thank you for your years of service, for your diligence, and for your companionship. You are an excellent dog. Whatever God's plans are, we know that you have impacted the lives of those who love you deeply. Good boy!
For more pictures, please visit www.juliekentphotography.blogspot.com
For more pictures, please visit www.juliekentphotography.blogspot.com
That's sad, but great shots. I saw them on your other blog too.
ReplyDelete