Wednesday, May 4, 2011

...3/3 is all about FIVE!...

It is still hard to believe that my daughter is FIVE years old.
It doesn't seem possible that time can fly by as quickly as it does.  Justice loves girly-things. Whatever is PINK or PRINCESS. But she also loves to be outside and climb the trees in the backyard. I am amazed at her comprehension and vocabulary. It seems hard to grasp that she will be in Kindergarten when the summer is over. Justice has her own way, and can be bossy (I won't tell you who she takes after). If you were to ask Kevin or either of my parents, they will tell you that she is a me-clone. I retain my right to not comment. (heehee). One thing is for sure: she has an iron will and she absolutely LOVES to be involved with whatever is going on- she's quite the busybody. (in a good-natured way!)  She likes to write and play games like Angry Birds on Kevin's or my iPhone. She also enjoys playing board games and being read to.

Here are a couple photos from birth-present.


Justice Nicole Kent was born at 10:20pm, on April 13th 2006. 9lb 1oz and 21 inches long.
 Family photo when Justice was ONE in 2007
 There arent many pics of Justice at TWO without Kayden in them. But here is one.
 Justice on her THIRD birthday.
 Justice, FOUR years old.
And here is my girl at FIVE.


Merciful Father,
I thank you for my daughter. She has weaved together a family in love and joy.
Her smiles light up the lives of everyone who sees them - for Your glory. Lord, she has such a heart for You. She loves to learn about You and I pray that you would help me teach her. Help her to come to depend on You as I do. Let Your Spirit flow within her, and help stir her heart to serve.
I thank You, Almighty God, that You have transformed our lives with this precious gift. Continue to guide her towards You. I praise You and thank You with each breath, for the life of beautiful Justice.
In Jesus' Perfect Name,
Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment