Tuesday, September 1, 2009

SWAT Daughter?

Kevin decided to let Justice shoot his SWAT pistol (with him) the other day. Can I just say that my daughter is amazing? She hit a bullseye!! She was not scared, even though the noise was loud. She loved wearing the “eyes” (goggles) and “ears” (muffs) just like Daddy. I cannot begin to describe how proud of her I am! I cannot wait for her to be old enough to go through Hunter’s Safety, and get her Hunting License, and go hunting with me. (And Poppy)… Maybe by then we can talk Kevin into getting his, so he can tag along?!
Getting ready to shoot!
Justice with her "eyes" and "ears" on. Justice pointing to Daddy where she's going to aim the 'shooter gun' "Look! There is the hole in the target I made wis Daddy's shooter gun!"
Daddy and Justice examining the target. Good job, girl!!
This video is PRICELESS... I LOVE IT!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment