Kayden Noah will be 18 months old on Saturday 9/5. He has hit a growth spurt and I am anxious for his 18 month check-up so I can see if the doctors measurements match my suspicion. Along with growing physically, it seems Kayden is learning things so quickly. He can count to "four", he has hit the climbing stage and he seems to be getting into everything! Definitely becoming a little BOY and not a baby anymore. He has such an adorable personality and he is learning how to push my buttons. He is trying to manipulate Mommy with fake cries, and pouty faces. If he wasn't so adorable, I'm sure it wouldn't work at all!
I caught Kayden climbing in the bookshelf this morning. It was funny until he got stuck, but I had to catch it with my camera.
Here is Kayden when he climbed up on a kitchen chair to reach the computer.
Here is a quick video I got of Kayden counting to three. He can count to four, and one day I'll catch him! lol
Not sure how I missed his birthday ... But huge happy belated to my little Mr!! xoxo
ReplyDelete