Thursday, September 17, 2009

Lodi K9 Trial

September 12, 2009 was Lodi Police Department's annual Police K-9 Trial. (They've been held every year for about the last 20something, but this was the 6th year it has been dedicated to the memory of Art O'Keefe, who used to be one of the K9 team's favorite agitators). The morning started out wayyy too early at 6am, before the sun was up, we were out at Tony Zupo field, putting up shades, and setting up. Yes, "we". That includes me and both my kids. I have had the responsibility for the past 3 years, to sell t-shirts during the k9 trial. Because I have been so graciously volunteered by my husband for this duty, I am usually unable to take pictures, or enjoy the trial experience. I was able to watch Kevin and Bronx compete during each phase, and I was able to snap a couple pictures this year.
The rain clouds were hovering all day long, but we only got sprinkled on a couple times. I made the kids shirts this year. They turned out ok.. ... "Team Bronx" ...
Kevin and Bronx won 4th Place in Agility! He is turning into a regular trial dog! (j/k kev!)
Bronx biting the ‘bad guy’ during the Protection phase.
Kayden only napped once, for about 10 minutes. But he was sooo cute!

1 comment:

  1. That picture of Kayden sleeping is one of the most adorable pictures I've EVER seen! That's one worth BLOWING UP! That is just so cute... he just looks like a little angel. O:)

    ReplyDelete