Thursday (091709) I took the kids to the Lodi Grape Festival with our friend Jenna. Justice and Jenna went on a few rides and the kids got new (cute) hats. We enjoyed some fresh strawberry lemonade and kettle corn. Kayden enjoyed a corn dog, and the kids were pretty wore out after a couple hours, so we got chinese food (where we ran into Gramy) for dinner and went home.
Here are some pictures from our exciting day. Truthfully, I am glad it is over and I don't have to go back until next year. It's not that bad when you go early on a weekday, and leave before all the degenerate east-siders show up.

Justice looks like such a big girl!

Justice on the ferris wheel all by her big-girl self!

Justice having fun

Justice on the train ride

Me and the kids with their new hats at the Festival

Kayden is soooo cute!!!

taking a sip of Mommy's strawberry lemonade

Justice on the biggest horse on the carousel

Justice wasn't big enough to ride on the motorcycle by herself, so they stuck her on the back of an already occupied one. Bummer!

Kayden enjoyed a corn dog.

My favorite grape mural

My next favorite. I love Nightmare Before Christmas!

Happy Thanksgiving! This mural was awesome.

Kayden being goofy with his hat

Justice in her new cowgirl hat
Looks like you guys had fun! :)
ReplyDelete