Another phase of our landscaping project has started! Yes!! I am happy to report that we got most of the weedblock laid, and we also got out old flagstone pieces laid in one section of the front yard. WooHoo!
Most everything that we have wanted to do has been put on hold because of the LPD K9 Trial today and tomorrow. (ugh!) So hopefully now that the trials are just about over, we can get back to doing some more work on our yard. I am really excited to get more done before the fall and rain set in. 
The view from the driveway.
The flagstone around the pepper tree.
View from the front door. I can't wait to get more flagstone and a few plants put in on the left!
Your yard looks amazing.. I'm so jealous. That's one of those things we've always wanted to "get around to.." lol. First I'd like to finish the bathroom remodel we started 4 years ago though... ha ha. I like your new profile look- very nice! ;)
ReplyDelete