Isn't it funny how kids turn into little cheeseballs when a camera is pulled out?!
Justice thought that every picture should have been of her. And in truth, most of them were!
She's silly, but I love her!
Here are just a few of my favorites:
And just for good measure, I thought that I'd throw in a couple other pictures I took:
(I LOVE my Nikon)
Julie, I really enjoyed your blog today and I am so sorry you missed your run. But I am grateful that the Lord blessed you with another life lesson that inspires all of your readers to see the importance of us all putting God first. It is so easy to deceive ourselves when we are busy doing good things. I have a really hard time accepting disappointments. I pray to long remember your story and apply it to my own life. Great, honest, vulnerable, "real" writing. You are going to be an awesome published author one of these days. Faye
ReplyDelete