THREE years ago (wow) our family was completed with the birth of Kayden Noah Kent. At 9lb 6oz, he was my 'big' little boy. And today he really is my big boy. Gone is all the babiness and the toddlerisms. He is Three. THREE...... I can't believe it! It seems like just yesterday we were celebrating Justice's birth. She will be 5 next month (that's another story!).
Kayden is the perfect combination of Kevin and I. He is tough (like both of us), he is tender (like Kevin), stubborn (Kevin again) and he loves to laugh (I actually don't know where this came from). The moment I heard his little cry and got the opportunity to see him, I knew that there was nothing like the love a mother has for her son. My heart swelled with pride, I knew that Kayden would be the apple of his daddy's eye.
So even as his personality continues to reflect who he is growing up to be, I am in awe of how God has created this little person and blessed our lives so richly by him.
Kayden, you are so special to me. From the moment your heartbeat fluttered inside me, I knew my life would never be the same. God is so faithful! You make me proud to be a mommy, and you complete our family. I love your cuddles and your kisses. I love that you love to tackle, and that you are still too young to not want me to hold your hand. I am so proud that you are developing your own relationship with God and Jesus, your prayers make my eyes fill with tears of joy every night.
I thank God for you, son.
Kayden, 2
Kayden, 3!!
No comments:
Post a Comment