Sunday, June 28, 2009

Living Proof Live June 26-27

Beth Moore presented Revelation 19 in true Beth fashion. Simply amazing. The worship was great but the message was what it was all about. Wow. Powerful. It was about being the pure bride of Christ that we were meant to be. The fellowship with 5000+ women emanated from the walls of the Arena, and oozed from every pore of worshipers of the God Most High that attended the event. I am very fortunate to have gone. I feel singled out by the Lord with a special word meant just for me, now etched forever on my heart. Thank-You, Jesus for loving me though I am still a sinner. For paying the price so I can be blameless in Your sight. I love You. Father, You gave the ultimate sacrifice for us all, the blood of your sinless Son. Words can never articulate to the gratitude that overflows from my heart. I love You!

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you had a blog! Yay! Welcome to the blogging world!

    ReplyDelete