Where do I begin? I guess the beginning is as good of a place as any, so.... for the next week at least, I am a 24-year-old wife and mother of 2 adorable children. I have been married to my soul mate and best friend since April Fool's Day 2006. Our gorgeous daughter, fittingly named Justice is 3 years old and our testimony of God's grace, love, and forgiveness. She is a typical 'princess tomboy', and a perfect mommy clone. Our son Kayden Noah is a bright spot in the bleak world. He is now 15-months-old and full of energy and life, and makes our days an adventure. (Oh, if only my great-grandma could see this little redhead!)
Together we worship the Lord through the tribulations and heartbreaks of life on Earth.
Together we fight the urge to give in to the temptations of worldly sin.
Together we, as a family, cling to the promises of the Gospel and revel in the love of Christ Jesus.
I sincerely hope you enjoy reading this and getting to know us.
This is life....behind blue eyes.
Wow, what a beautiful young lady you have grown up to be. I am so proud of you and I love the way I see Christ shine trough you. I love you babe. Aunt Anna
ReplyDelete