Coming up with a title for this post was a little difficult. I suppose the entire purpose is to acquaint you with my son. Kayden Noah. He was born to us completely healthy on March 5, 2008. He was delivered at 39 weeks, via cesarean at 9:13am, and was 9lbs 6oz and 19.5inches long. Yes, a big boy!
Kayden is a perfect little Daddy-clone!
He completes our family. God truly blessed the struggles that we endoured with such an amazing gift of life.
He has awesome blue eyes, like Mommy and Daddy and big sister Justice. Kayden was born with red hair than has not - NOT - changed. 
Kayden is 15 months old now and walking and talking up a storm.
Kayden and Justice get along great (for now)
and they really do love eachother.
Kevin and I dedicated our children back to the Lord, and until recently I didnt take it as seriously as I should have. I realize that I trust the plan the Lord has for us, and that everything is designed to glorify Him. "...the Lord gives and the Lord takes away. Blessed be the name of the Lord." Job 1:21
No comments:
Post a Comment