Staring at this blank blog post screen is giving me hives.
Just thinking about the massive amounts of updating that I need to do on this blog is stressing me out!
I know what you are thinking: really, Julie?
Well, yeah. Seriously.
I guess I should just look back at the calender and breeze through the updates:
Jan Justice celebrated the 100th day of school by dressing up as a 100 year old lady on 1/25. (Kayden dressed up too, just to fit in with the big kids). In February, I co-chaired the St. Peter Crab Feed. ..... someday I will post about this event, but that is for another time. NOT today, Im stressed out enough!
Kevin turned 32 (on the day of the crab feed!)... We took the kids to the Sac Zoo for a family fun day. My days have been filled with meetings (PTL, Churchnasium, etc) and with shuttling the kids to games, piano, school and other extra curriculars.
We are hosting a small group in our home, for 40 Days In The Word. Today is actually day 29...... Justice's season is wrapped up and Kayden just started his first round of Tot Soccer. . . So far, since January, I have earned over 40 hours in the classroom at St. Peter, and am going bald from pulling my hair out (kidding!). I am still in a couple different Bible Studies, and am contemplating running for PTL President. We'll see. I think that I am going to need to slow down soon. I don't even have time to RUN and I have a half marathon on 11th! I can guarantee that I will be walking most of it... sheesh!
Here are a couple pictures from recently:
Happy Birthday Daddy!
Flamingos at the Zoo!
Justice and Giraffes
Kayden!
Memento from Family Fun Day!
Justice workin' out at Churchnasium!
Justice's 2012 Upward Basketball Picture!
Isn't she adorable?!
Kayden won a gift certificate to the FBC Snack Shack because Mommy has the most junk in her purse!
My set-up for Churchnasium Communion!
Kevin and the kids!
Studying the book of Luke at my favorite place: my coffee shop!!
AND, to put the icing on the cake, today is KAYDEN'S FOURTH BIRTHDAY!!!!!!
You are such a great person and a darling mom! Good luck on your 1/2 marathon - that is awesome!
ReplyDelete