The older I get the more I realize that the most meaningful things I do each day are connected to building stronger relationships. So, I've decided to start off the new year with a commitment to improving the key relationships in my life. Why not join me?I want to forge lasting friendships, build my marriage into an even more special and intimate celebration of one-ness with man and God, grow my motherhood to encapsulate every aspect of the character of the Heavenly Father that I can possibly glean from the Holy Scriptures. I want to be a student, child, and server of Him who Saves. I want to be a partner, lover and giver to the man I married. I want to be a promise-keeper, legacy-leaver and example to the children God has blessed me with. I want to be a confidant, a prayer partner and Light to those who I am proud to call my friends. I want to be the Salt. The Light. And to whatever else He calls me to be, may I embrace it openly, with honesty and humility.
My prayer is that we can all be so bold as to strive to be better. To live up to the hype of Heaven. To make our Father proud.
Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment