Today marked the END of the FIRST QUARTER of KINDERGARTEN!!!
Justice's class went to Kahler Dairy for field trip #3.
Kayden and I got to go too. We had so much fun!
When asked what they enjoyed the most, Justice replied, "...when we had ice cream and also when we got to feed the cows."
Kayden: "my favorite was feeding the cows."
Here are some of my favorite pictures:
Kayden's ready to go!
oink oink!!
Moo
Yes, that's my girl!
She didn't want to at first, but she did it!
Kayden has no fear
my kids
touching the feed
the class in the feed barn
the Three Amigos! Kayden, Justice and Paige!
mommy boots
my handsome boy, before he started making "animal sounds"
even I got to feed the cows
!
Kayden loved this part!
Justice
look how long that cow tongue is!
the kids in the barn
Justice feeding another cow
Kayden's cute little arm!
Justice was not afraid at all of feeding them the alfalfa
look, mom!
I practically had to carry him out of there, he loved it so much!
Then it was on to feeding the calfs!
Justice and Morgan feeding this little female some water
giving another baby some water
"ok, mom... I want to go home"
everyone got a special treat after the tour of the milking barn. yummy vanilla ice cream!
No comments:
Post a Comment