A child grows from a baby to a BIG GIRL in 6 years.
A life can change abundantly in 6 years.
Justice turned 6 years old on April 13, 2006.
Kevin, Kayden and I got Jus a new American Girl doll. Her name is Chrissa. We got her some accessories for the doll, including matching uniform and a Repunzel dress. Justice has carted the doll everywhere!!
She got to celebrate at school, and we went out to lunch with a girlfriend from Jus' class. We *gasp* went to Grandma Georgia's for a bit so Justice could see her, and so Grandma could give Jus her bday gift (more doll accessories!)
And then we had dinner at Grammy and Poppy's with Bubbo too. Surprise, surprise... More gifts of dolly things! I think her dolls Stella Luna and Chrissa have more furniture than I do. Haha...
Here are some pictures from her day:




No comments:
Post a Comment