Monday, April 2, 2012

...8th Annual Easter Run & Fun...

So I just have to brag a little bit. My daughter ROCKS. And by 'rocks', I mean she is awesome.
Justice WON the 3-5 year old quarter-mile dash on Saturday.
AND I AM SO PROUD OF HER!!!!!
Justice and Kayden pre-race.

Kayden completing his race. Good job, son!


YAY JUSTICE

Kevin won 3rd place in his age bracket in the 5K with a time of 23:39

The kids and the Easter Bunny

Justice and her flower pot at the Easter Carnival

Kayden at the Easter Carnival, painting a flower pot.

This is the picture that was in the Lodi news paper!!!! Justice is a celebrity!


I am proud of all participants and Team Churchnasium.
You all rocked it out, and got out there with the simplist yet most important of missions: to glorify God.
Congratulations.


No comments:

Post a Comment