Tuesday was Kayden's very first day of Preschool.
AAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
I am excited for him, and sad for me, all at the same time.
I am so proud of my big boy, but I am heartbroken at the prospect of being
ALONE, that is- without a child- for the first time since I have become a
Mommy. 5 1/2 years. A total of 64 months. It is only 3 hours per day, 2 days
each week, BUT STILL! I don't quite know what to make of this, yet, but I feel
a season of change coming..
Kayden and Justice ready for Kayden's FIRST day of preK at St. Peter on 10/18/11
Justice and Kayden walking to their classes. 10/18/11
Kayden standing at the door to his classroom.
Kayden was the first one through the door, when Mrs. Gail opened it!
I am glad that he is enthusiastic, but I didn't even get a "bye, mom."
This is Kayden's cubby...
Justice and Kayden ready for his SECOND day of school on 10/20/11
They don't even want to hold my hand to walk to class!
Kayden is always all smiles after school!
Kayden painted an apple for me, and was upset that the teacher wanted to keep it to hang in the classroom. He wanted to bring it home for me. We compromised on a picture of it.
I also wanted to share with you that Justice got ANOTHER good-kind-of yellow note on Thursday, 10/20/11.... I am SO proud of her! And Kayden....
But why can't they stay babies forever?!?!
No comments:
Post a Comment