Wednesday, October 19, 2011

...Couponing: At It Again...

Actually, I just want to update you all on my totals. So far I have found this couponing thing to be a lot easier and a lot less time consuming than orignially anticipated. I look forward to the ads on Wednesdays and Sundays. I enjoy combing through the sales, looking for a deal! Kevin seems to think that if I can save enough of our food and home goods to cover a car payment, we could be looking for a NEW one really soon. I'm trying not to be overly excited, but the prospect gives me goosebumps and butterflies!! Here are the cold, hard numbers:
To date I have spent a total of $ 345
for approximately $664 worth of products/food.
I have saved $319
That's  48%
My stockpile (not counting what is in my kitchen cupboards) includes:
11 boxes of pastas
17 boxes of gronola bars
9 boxes of cereals
4 packages of ZipLock bags
5 cases of sodas
8 boxes of CapriSuns
miscellaneous condiments
15 different AirWick, Glade, and Fabreeze products
I have also saved a bundle on canned goods, toilet paper, and personal hygeine products.

No comments:

Post a Comment