We woke up to more SNOW!!
The snow covered all the toys...
...and everything else!
I absolutely love this view! God is so amazingly awesome!
Kayden couldn't wait to get bundled up to go make snow angels!
Neither could Justice!
A very short walk from camp, was a gorgeous view of Bear River Reservior/Lake.
The kids enjoyed experiencing the snow, and seeing everything covered with it!
Kayden loves to snuggle, whether he is cold or not...
...and I don't mind!
We went on a drive, to explore some more of the area, when there was a break in the snow. Here is my 'self-portrait' in the side rearview mirror of Kevin's truck.
Seeing the devistation of a forrest fire reminded me that God rises us up from the ashes of our own sin, and grows us into beautiful beings, time after time.
Kayden and Kevin
The weather started to roll in again, so we headed back to the trailer.
I snapped a couple of great pictures of it actually snowing!
I have no clue why I took this picture. But I like it.
No comments:
Post a Comment