I wanted to share an update on my poor Kayden Noah:
Today I am taking my son to the doctors for the 6th (yes, SIXTH) time in 6 weeks. To be fair, yesterday his appointment was for his 2-year well-baby checkup. So today's visit will mark the 5th visit for the same symptoms in 6 weeks.
Kayden has had a runny nose since our camping trip back in January! Fevers havent been persistent, coming and going occationally. The highest was last week, when they shot up to the mid 102's seemingly ramdomly. The doctor tried to put him on Amxoicillin two weeks ago, but Kayden developed an allergic reaction to it, and got a nasty case of Diahrrea, and consequently diaper rash.
Then, last week, the doctor perscribed him Azithromycin. No reaction, no nothing! It hasnt helped at all!
I am at my breaking point, and I vaguely recall being in this very same predicament YEARS ago. Two years ago, as a matter of fact.
Justice had this same situation.
We fought with doctors until they finally sent her to an allergist.
When our allergist finally got to see her, she had a sinus infection so bad that it took xrays to see how bad it was, and steroids to kill it, and her lungs were only opperating at 70% capacity! If the doctor had just given us the referral when we first asked, maybe Justice wouldnt have to take Plumacort and Zopanex breathing treatments from a nebulizer every night!
So today I am going to tell the doctor, that if he doesnt have any more ideas on how to sae my son from this chronic runny nose, I want the referral to the allergist. No exceptions, no more waiting!
I will try to remember to update you all on this situation after our appointment this afternoon.
Please pray with me:
Dear Heavenly Father,
I praise Your Mighty Name. You are the First and the Last. The Creator of all things and the Manager of all time. You are Jehovah Jireh - our Provider. You generously provide everything we need at every moment. Thank You, Father, for the gift of parenthood and for the gift of discernment concerning these precious children. I pray You would be with us today as we take Kayden to the doctor again. I pray You in your mighty wisdom would grant us peace and joy in this situation, that we may be lights in the world, and glorify You. You are Jehovah Rophe - our Healer. And today, Lord, as I sit and pray, I ask You to put Your hand on Kayden right now and heal his little body. You know what it is that is making his nose run. You know the anguish this has caused us. Heal and deliver Kayden, Lord, as it follows Your will for his life. Give me strength as a mother to accept any diagnosis with grace, and Your peace.
I commit the day to You, to doing Your will.
In the mighty and powerful name of Jesus I pray. Amen.
Thanks, everyone. Have a good day!
I commit the day to You, to doing Your will.
In the mighty and powerful name of Jesus I pray. Amen.
Thanks, everyone. Have a good day!

No comments:
Post a Comment