Friday, March 5, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAYDEN NOAH!

Today, my baby is two years old. WOW! I cannot believe that he is that old already! It sure doesnt seem like 2 years ago I had him. It doesnt seem like 2 years ago my girl was a baby herself!
Where does the time go?

Here are a couple pictures of Kayden this morning.
My handsome boy. I love his Lauchland blue eyes, and his cute button nose.... What can I say? Im the mom... I LOVE IT ALL!!
Look at that red curly hair! hasn't changed since birth!

Silly boy!!
This is his 'I really dont want to sit stil for your dumb pictures, mom" look. Oh, well.
I think he is stinkin cute anyways!!


Thank You, Father God, for allowing me to be a mom. For picking out these two amazing children for me to parent. I know they are not mine, but are Yours on loan to me. I appreciate the time that I have been given, and I pray that You would help me to never take advantage of one minute of their precious lives.
Today, God, I lift Kayden up to you. I pray that You would bless his birthday. That You would heal Kayden of his sickness that has been wreaking havoc on his body for these 6 long weeks. I pray that Kayden would come to know You, to love You, and to serve You. I pray you would equip me as a parent to lead Kayden to You. That I would draw my strength from You, the best parent, the best example in Jesus.
In the name of Jesus I pray. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment