Sunday, March 7, 2010

99 Things I Ought To Have Done

I got this from my girl Erica at an rud is annamh is inotach:

99 Things I Ought to Have Done
Instructions:
Copy the list, bold the ones you've done (with explanations if needed), share with friends.



1. Started your own blog
You're reading this, arent you?
2. Slept under the stars
Every night - there is just a roof between me and them!
3. Played in a band

4. Visited Hawaii
Kauai. April 2007.

5. Watched a meteor shower

6. Given more than you can afford to charity
Every month.
7. Been to Disneyland
A few times, and again this December!

 
8. Climbed a mountain
Oh, geez. A bunch. But the most memorable was that one with my dad when I was like 7.
9. Held a praying mantis

10. Sang a solo

11. Bungee jumped

12. Visited Paris
October 2005

 
13. Watched a thunder and lightning storm

14. Taught yourself an art from scratch

15. Adopted a child

16. Had food poisoning
Kev and I had it together sooo bad one time. Nasty Quiznos!
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty

18. Grown your own vegetables

19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France
In the Lourve. It's not as big as I thought it would be.
20. Slept on an overnight train

21. Had a pillow fight
I hit Kev with pillows all the time
22. Hitch hiked

23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill
Who hasn't?
24. Built a snow fort

25. Held a lamb
"Tina"!
26. Gone skinny dipping

27. Run a Marathon
In October, Jenn and I are planning on a half marathon!
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice
We almost died. It was a horrific experience..
29. Seen a total eclipse

30. Watched a sunrise or sunset
All the time.

 
31. Hit a home run
I hit a triple in 8th grade.
32. Been on a cruise
Alaska. June 2005.

 
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person

34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors

35. Seen an Amish community

36. Taught yourself a new language

37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied

38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person

39. Gone rock climbing

40. Seen Michelangelo’s David

41. Sung karaoke
With my cousin at a county fair. 1995 probably.
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt
Yep. Been there, done that!
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant

44. Visited Africa

45. Walked on a beach by moonlight
Once upon a time
46. Been transported in an ambulance
For E15M, but never because I was hurt
47. Had your portrait painted

48. Gone deep sea fishing
I miss you, Grandpa!

 
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person

50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris
It was windy! But we got to eat in the restaurant up there, and that was cool.

51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling
Snorkeling on Kauai 2007.
52. Kissed in the rain
I was proposed to in the rain. Of course I kissed him!
53. Played in the mud
What kid hasnt?
54. Gone to a drive-in theater
Saw Transformers 2 in Sac. Good times.
55. Been in a movie

56. Visited the Great Wall of China

57. Started a business

58. Taken a martial arts class

59. Visited Russia

60. Served at a soup kitchen

61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies

62. Gone whale watching
In Alaska. It was BORING!
63. Got flowers for no reason
Isn't "because I love you" a reason?!
64. Donated blood, platelets or plasma
Once. NEVER again!
65. Gone sky diving

66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp

67. Bounced a check
Stupid mistakes.
68. Flown in a helicopter
Just last year. It was SO INCREDIBLY COOL!

 
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy
My Bubba Bear. Jus sleeps with him now.
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial

71. Eaten caviar

72. Pieced a quilt

73. Stood in Times Square

74. Toured the Everglades

75. Been let go from a job
76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London
 October 2005 - So the pic isnt of the changing of the guards, but here is proof Ive been to London - you'll have to take my word for it that Ive seen it.
77. Broken a bone
...or two or three... (sorry, mom)
78. Been a passenger on a motorcycle
Only my dad's... I dont trust people.
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person
April 2009

 
80. Published a book

81. Visited the Vatican

82. Bought a brand new car
Brand new to me :)
83. Walked in Jerusalem

84. Had your picture in the newspaper
Once for cadets, once when I turned 16 (thanks mom). Ive also had a couple letters published.
85. Kissed a stranger at midnight on New Year’s Eve
eeww... people are gross.
86. Visited the White House

87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating
Fish.
88. had chickenpox
1989. Kindergarten. LAME!
89. Saved someone’s life
Kevin tells me all the time. (143)
90. Sat on a jury
Got called in once, but dismissed. Luckily I wont have to do that for a LONG time, if ever!
91. Met someone famous
Lauren from like 3 seasons ago from Project Runway was on
our catamaran in Kauai but I never talk ed to her.
92. Joined a book club
or two!
93. Got a tattoo
Just the one, so far.
94. Had a baby
TWO babies.

 
95. Seen the Alamo in person

96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake

97. Been involved in a law suit
Not directly.
98. Owned a cell phone
Ive had quite a few.
99. Been stung by a bee

No comments:

Post a Comment