Monday, January 4, 2010

How's It Going?

The corporate fast was suposed to start on January 1, 2010. But most of the congregation didnt get the specifics or the chance to pray about it until the 3rd.
Do you know what that means???
That means that everyone (ok, not EVERYONE) got 3 (ok, 2 1/2) more days of food than I did..
LOL
Today is day #4, and I am pleased to report that I am just about over the hunger pains.
I emailed the Pastor today, and was excited about a prompt reply. His words were an encouragement, something that I needed to hear today.
Also this morning, I got an encouraging phone call from Aunt Audra.
It is so amazing to get responses from people about "fasting". Thank you, to everyone who has encouraged me. I sincerely appreciate it! I feel so priviledged to have the opportunity to fast. Thank-You, Jesus, for Your undying love!
I am keeping a journal, (thanks to Jentzen Franklin) and there are specific daily prayer outlines, designed to focus our prayers during a fast, while still being able to life up everything we have written on our 'prayer hit list' , so to speak.
So, dear and faithful friends, I am praying for you.
May 2010 be a year of breakthrough for us all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment