A Heart Ablaze: Igniting a Passion for God by John Bevere.
It will transform your life!
It has stirred such a deep desire in me to be closer to the Lord. To know Him and to be known by Him. To delve deeper into Scripture, to learn everything I am capable of comprehending about the Holy God Almighty.
I cannot tell you enough just how amazing this experience has been. I read it during the time I was fasting, so maybe I was more sensitive to spiritual things, but ...oh my! God definately used this book to get my attention.
If you are in my area, and want to check out what it is about, Bear Creek Community Church is doing a study on Wednesday nights at 6:30pm.
If you have previously studied a John Bevere book, and are interested in seeing him teach in person, he will be at Calvary Temple Worship Center in Modesto on May 23rd.
Check out John Bevere's website for more info.

No comments:
Post a Comment