Wednesday, January 20, 2010

He never lets go

"...through the calm and through the storm..."

Today is January 20, 2010. That means that I have survived 20 days without solid food. BUT, the bigger news is the things God has done in me, and through me. I am still praying for breakthrough in certain aspects of our lives; our home-loan situation, our finances, and of course a ministry opportunity..

There have been some amazing blessings poured out on me already: my Dad's baptism, witnessing to friends - who are going to come to church on Sunday! PtL! A new and refreshed desire to serve Him...
Wherever I go after the 21st, I know that it has not been in vain. I know the God has a plan! (Jer 29:11)
He has called out to me, and I am here, ready to do His will, and only His will.
It has been a rough road, but He has been faithful and loving. Never letting go of me, never leaving me to face bitter hunger pains or cravings alone.

Pray with me.

Father God, thank You for being the ultimate Provider. For finishing the battle against sin forever. For setting me free from the bondage. For placing me where You want me, with a plan to draw me closer to You. God, I am so in awe of Your Majesty! I will sing of Your love forever. You alone are worthy. Thank You for providing the mercy and grace that have covered my life, for the blood of the Lamb that has washed me clean, for a life on earth full of joy and for blissful expectancy to be in Your house for ever and eternity. I love You above all else, and I commit my life into Your loving hands. In the Name of Jesus. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment